Everything's coming up Milhouse
1. I had my 36th birthday recently. This is definitely going to be an interesting year, with several chapters in my book of life finishing, and new adventures and opportunities on the way.
2. We're officially moving from West Virginia to Tennessee! To the Clarksville/Nashville area. Dr. Nick has taken a job teaching at a great school, Austin Peay State University, and we're pretty excited about this.
3. Except we have to sell the house, and we'll miss it, but my downsizing since January is going to save us time and hassle.
4. I just found out today that I passed the Proficiency Exam for my Masters program! So I just have to pass my two classes this semester and I'll be graduating in May. Excellent!
5. Moving on then. Hopefully this will all mean more time for photography, and more opportunities of all kinds.
Labels: birthdays, moving right along, photographs, self-portrait, the future